Learn exactly what is technical analysis and how to identify proper entry and exit points. Discover the right time to invest and withdraw your money using tools based on price action and other technical indicators.
What You'll Learn
- Background and basics of technical analysis.
- Why technical analysis works.
- Apply technical analysis as an important component of security analysis.
- How to combine technical and fundamental analysis
- Constructing and interpreting charts.
- Understand how chart patterns reflect the principles of behavioral finance.
- Introduction to technical indicators.
- Testing a few indicators that work for specific type of asset trading.
- Apply specific technical strategies to the investment selection process
- The magic of Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Develop trading strategies based on technical theories
- Evaluate indicators and patterns based on quantitative analysis
- Psychology of Trading
Course Hours & Delivery
This is an online, self paced, moderated course. Participants are required to complete all modules within 6-weeks, spending a min. of 2-3 hours per week. Upon enrollment, you will be welcomed and guided by your moderator to complete the course.
Instructor at New York Institute of Finance (NYIF)
Michael Carr is an American investor, a Chartered Market Technician (CMT) and a contributing editor for Winning Investor Daily. He is a longtime member of the Market Technicians Association (MTA), where he serves as the editor of its newsletter called "Technically Speaking".
Amarjit is a certified CBP (Certified Bitcoin Professional) from c4. With over 20-years of IT experience and having work with large MNCs like IBM and Citibank Group, it has given him tremendous exposure in the Finance and IT sector. To date, Amarjit has trained close to 3000 professionals, business owners, government officials and university professors. Some of his customers are from Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), CIMB Bank, RHB Bank, MOLPay, Genting Group, UCSI University, UIA, Grab, Fave and countless others. Amarjit sits on the Board of Director for IDACB (International Decentralized Association of Crpytocurrency and Blockchain). Amarjit is also one of Malaysia's first TEDx speakers in the areas of digital assets, smart contracts and blockchain technology.
Anyone can enroll in this course. No prior knowledge of technical trading is required.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement from Blockchain Academy. To receive a NYIF signed certificate, you will need to upgrade to the verified path. You may use these certificates to apply for a promotion or salary raise in your company. You may also display the certs in your LinkedIn profile.
Your details are 100% safe.
- Online, Self-paced
- Moderator: Yes
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Language: English
- Effort : 2-3 hours p/week
- Videos: Yes
- Certificate: Yes
- Fee: $10
Your details are 100% safe.
Blockchain Academy Plt. is in partnership with University of NYIF via edX. When you enroll into this course, you will be guided by our moderator who will help you complete the course. If you decide to upgrade, Blockchain Academy may receive a commission from the university.