Certified Blockchain Technologist™ is a unique classroom, instructor-led training designed for anyone who wants to learn and experience what is blockchain technology and how it actually works. The instructor will run through many use-cases and share actual case studies of how this tech is being applied in the real-world from creating cryptocurrencies, NFTs, government applications, shipping applications etc.
- Understand blockchain technology fundamental concepts.
- Discuss why and how blockchain is beyond payments and finance.
- Identify and examine what are the existing blockchain protocols.
- Illustrate what are smart contracts, smart properties and other smart assets.
- Recognize what are some of the common blockchain tools.
- Which programming languages to use.
- What is Web 3.0 and why blockchain technology matters.
- Difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum. (Technical overview)
- Uncover the different types of cryptocurrency wallets. Which ones are safe and which aren't.
- Learn how to incorporate digital payments into your business.
- What are the technical limitations of blockchain & any proposed solutions.
- Study the guidelines setup by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).
- Securities Commission of Malaysia (SC) guidelines on Digital Assets Exchanges.
- The different types of cryptocurrency exchanges in the market.
- Examine 5 Malaysian Fintech cum blockchain projects. (CASE STUDY)
- Role of NFTs and Metaverse.
- Future of blockchain technology.
- Build a blockchain application (CLASS PROJECT)
It was an amazing experience. I highly recommend it for all ages and sectors!
Learned something new and very interesting topic to know about.
Learn a lot about blockchain technology from these people. Awesome!
Certificate of Achievement
Participants who have completed this training will receive a Certificate of Achievement. The CBT course has been vetted and approved by two world-class organizations; IDACB and World Blockchain Association.
We are here to answer any questions. Write to us.
- Mode: Instructor-led
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Language: English
- Courseware: Yes
- Class Project: Yes
- Certificate: Yes
- Next Intake:
- Day: Thurs & Fri
- Time: 9am-5pm
- Fees: RM1499 (early bird rate)
- RM2399 (regular fees)