Blockchain Academy is proud to present the Certified Fintech Professional™ instructor-led training programme, the first instructor-led FinTech course in Malaysia.
This 2-day instructor-led training is a purpose built programme which is comprehensive and explores not only the fundamental aspects of FinTech, but also gives a hands-on practical approach for finance professionals, students and budding entrepreneurs to explore FinTech's explosive growth and its infusion with RegTech and other disruptive technologies such as Blockchain, Ai and Big Data. FinTech has infact moved beyond the disruption of financial industries and is in the process of being adopted by a variety of financial institutions all over the world.
Course Modules - Day1
Welcome Note and Basic Introduction
Module 01 - Fintech Introduction
Module 02 - Blockchain Technology
Module 03 - Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin & Ethereum
Module 04 – Ai & Fintech (Case Study)
Module 05 – Regulation & RegTech
Module 06 – Data, Security, Know-Your-Clients (KYC)
Module 07 – Additional Case Studies
Module 08 - Fintech Future
Groupwork & Assessment
- Understand what FinTech is and how it is transforming the world of finance.
- Learn about money, payment, alternative finance and digital finance.
- Know the latest FinTech trends infused with Blockchain, AI and Big Data.
- What are Digital Currencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc)
- Understand the importance of data and security, KYC, AML and its role in FinTech.
- Learn all about RegTech and the current regulations and banking laws.
- Go in depth and know about the challenges being faced by FinTech startups.
- Discover potential FinTech applications to be developed.
- You will get to know 10-FinTech applications currently being used (Case studies)
- What does the future hold for FinTech, RegTech and other emerging technologies.
Amarjit Singh (Mcse, Cbp)
Amarjit is the Co-founder of Blockchain Academy. He has more than 15-years experience in IT hardware, software and security. In the last 5-years he's been working closely with several blockchain and FinTech startups. His work with IBM and Citibank has given him an edge where he is able to bridge the gap of using technology to solve real-world problems. Amarjit is one of the first conferred TEDx speakers in Malaysia for blockchain, fintech and techpreneurship. He actively participate in local and international events, forums and discussion as a keynote speakers and moderator most times.
His other credentials...
- Certified Microsoft Systems Engineer
- Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP, C4)
- Board of Director, IDACB
- Member of Fintech Association of Malaysia (FAOM)
- Executive Member of World Blockchain Association
Get a Blockchain Stamped Cert
Upon completion of your course, you will receive a premier certificate from Blockchain Academy. All certificates issued by the Academy are timestamped on the blockchain. Anyone (especially potential employers) can validate the authenticity of your certificate at anytime anywhere in the world. Your data is private but verifiable on the blockchain.
Set yourself apart. Be recognized. Show the world you have gained the required knowledge and skills as a Certified Fintech Professional ™. You can use the CFP title after your name in business cards and LinkedIn profile.
Your certificate will be issued in your name and mailed to you at no additional cost. Certificate images here are for illustrative purposes only and is subject to change at the discretion of the Academy.
Request Course Prospectus
Fill up your details below and get a complete course prospectus, including course outlines, training dates, fees etc.
Reviews by Google
Good speaker, good topic, good venue but the speaker should have been given a space in front instead of an unit area behind a large TV screen
Thanks Amarjit for the great presentation on blockchain fintech ai...
Get an insight on blockchain, how fintech can help start up . Good learning
Mr Amarjit Singh is a very insightful person to talk about the Fintech scene. An hour and a half of his session managed to bring a very fresh perspective on the scene.