Blockchain Academy is proud to present the Certified FinTech Professional™ (CFP) instructor-led classroom training. This is the first certification program of its kind launched in Malaysia.
This 2-day training is very hands-on and practical. It will explore not only the fundamental concepts of Finance and Technology meshed (FinTech), but also will give the participants an in-depth view of what are the current and future lacks and needs. No technical knowledge is required to attend this course. Many bankers, finance professionals, budding entrepreneurs and even university grads have already benefited from this training.
- Goldman Sachs estimates the worldwide fintech pie to be worth $4.7 trillion.
- There are more than 12,000 fintech startups worldwide.
- 82% say they plan to increase collaboration with fintech companies in the next three to five years. -PWC
Learned something new and very interesting topic to know about.
Great speaker and amazing insights of blockchain and fintech industry!
Get a free course prospectus (outlines, next intake, fees etc)
What You Will Learn
By the time you complete this course, you will be able to...
- Define what FinTech is and how it is transforming the world of finance.
- Explain how blockchain technology is revolutionizing Finance and it's role in FinTech.
- Discover how cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum work around FinTech.
- Predict the current challenges of existing banks and examine how FinTech is disrupting the traditional banking scene.
- Experiment with Robotics and Ai and inspect how these emerging technologies are already affecting banking and finance.
- Formulate a strategy to include FinTech laws and regulations.
- Outline the current and future RegTech (Regulation Technology), KYC (Know Your Client) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) laws in place for consumer and investor protection.
- Identify ideas and manage expectation to examine a live 'role play' simulation in class.
- Summarize and verify what is in store for FinTech in 2019 and beyond.
Course Modules - Day1
Welcome Note and Basic Introduction
Module 01 - Fintech Introduction
Module 02 - Blockchain Technology
Module 03 - Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin & Ethereum
Module 04 – Ai & Fintech (Case Study)
Module 05 – Regulation & RegTech
Module 06 – Data, Security, Know-Your-Clients (KYC)
Module 07 – Additional Case Studies
Module 08 - Fintech Future
Groupwork & Assessment
Amarjit Singh (CBP, CBT, CFP, MCSE)
Amarjit is truly a talented industry expert and master trainer.
He has more than 15-years experience in IT hardware, software and security. He has worked with IBM and Citibank in the past and is currently on the advisory board for several fintech and blockchain startups. He is very well versed with the different blockchain protocol stacks (eg. Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS etc).
Amarjit is also the Co-founder of Blockchain Academy. He sits on the Board of Director for IDACB (International Decentralized Association of Cryptocurrency & Blockchain). He is an executive member of World Blockchain Association and has written TWO internationally acclaimed course wares. Amarjit is proud to be one of Malaysia's first conferred TEDx speakers.
In his freetime, Amarjit actively participates in events and conventions locally and abroad. He is a highly sought after keynote speaker and has moderated many panel discussions globally. He is available for hire if you need someone to shake the stage and mesmerize the crowd.
His students and fans have rated him 9/10.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a premier certificate from Blockchain Academy.
All certificates issued by the academy are timestamped on the blockchain.
This means anyone at anytime can validate the authenticity of your cert to prove it is genuine.
Free Course Prospectus
Receive a free course prospectus (outlines, next intake, fees etc)
Good presentation on fintech startups and how blockchain can help improve our lives.
Great training by Amarjit. Highly recommended!