Listen to the top podcasts on crypto and blockchain brought to you exclusively by Coindesk. Updated daily.
- Mirage Recovery: What ‘Record’ GDP Growth Tells Us About the Economyby Nathaniel Whittemore on October 29, 2020 at 7:00 pm
The Department of Commerce’s new report shows 33.1% annualized GDP growth in Q3, but does this really tell us much about the state of the economy?
- The ‘Everything Crash’ Is Coming? Markets Go Risk-Off as European Stocks See Worst Day in 5 Monthsby Nathaniel Whittemore on October 28, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Stocks, oil, even gold are down on fears of resumed COVID-19 lockdowns, but bitcoin hodlers are keeping the faith.
- JPMorgan Launches JPM Coin: Welcome to the Private Currency Eraby Nathaniel Whittemore on October 27, 2020 at 7:24 pm
The investment banking giant says the blockchain hype cycle has moved past inflated expectations and into the realm of being commercially viable.
- Hedge Funds Failures, Bankruptcies and Pandemic Fatigueby Nathaniel Whittemore on October 26, 2020 at 7:00 pm
As cases rise and the U.S. settles in for a fresh wave of COVID-19, the economic fallout from round one is still being felt, from hedge funds to bankruptcies and beyond.
- Should We Care if the US Is Falling Behind on CBDCs?by Nathaniel Whittemore on October 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm
A reading of two recent op-eds on central bank digital currencies (CBDCs).
- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Paul Tudor Jones: A Bet on Bitcoin Is a Bet on Human Ingenuityby Nathaniel Whittemore on October 24, 2020 at 1:00 pm
A recap of an exceptionally bullish week for bitcoin and crypto as a whole.
- Why Fiats Are Failing in 2020by Nathaniel Whittemore on October 23, 2020 at 7:00 pm
From Brazil to Argentina to Turkey, bitcoin priced in local currencies is reaching all time highs. But is this a story of bitcoin succeeding, fiat failing or both?
- ‘Google Is One of the Most Important Antitrust Cases of All Time,’ With Matt Stollerby Nathaniel Whittemore on October 22, 2020 at 7:00 pm
The author of “Goliath” gives his take on the history of American antitrust politics and what it means for the just-announced Google case.
- PayPal Adds Bitcoin: Most Bullish News of the Year?by Nathaniel Whittemore on October 21, 2020 at 3:21 pm
PayPal will offer its U.S. customers buying and selling of crypto, with support for payments to its merchant network next year.
- How Strong Is Bitcoin’s Push Above $12,000?by Nathaniel Whittemore on October 20, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Who has the most recent bitcoin move right, the bulls or the bears?